Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2 ...

Day number two ... have you kept your commitments so far?   Thankfully, I have ... I have several "goals" on my personal list and family list this year ... so far so good!   LOL!

We shopped today for plants, rocks, and decor for our new fish aquarium that LeAnna got for Christmas ... She's getting two sharks on Wednesday and we're all pretty excited about these little creatures coming to our home!   They are not like having ordinary fish, so we're having to get a little Shark 101 tomorrow from the Go Fish people.  Hopefully we will be prepared when they arrive on Wednesday!  

It's back to work for me tomorrow!   Can't say I'm that eager to get back, but duty calls!  LeAnna on the other hand is out until Friday ... she has enjoyed her 2 1/2 week break!  However, now she has 3 days left to cram in her homework!  Oh my ...

Happy Day ... Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment