Sunday, January 1, 2012

New .... Better!

It's a fresh new day ... I guess it's a mental thing for me - but I LOVE January 1st ... even though 24 hours prior things were pretty much the same, I have a renewed feeling and outlook on life!   It's almost like getting to start over!  And with that, is this new blog ... I blogged for several years and stopped about a year ago ... I miss it SO much and after going back and looking at my blog entries from 2006 forward, I REALLY missed it ... just knowing I captured all that info about our life, and LeAnna ... WOW!   SO, I'm starting over - and how appropriate on this first day of a brand new year!

Our household is setting personal and family goals this year.  My only hope is that we maintain and stay on track ... hopefully blogging will help keep me accountable.

I so miss blogging and look forward to it in 2012!

Thought for this first day - what can I do to:

1.  better myself
2.  better my family
3.  better my friends
4.  better someone I don't even know

I want to do BETTER in 2012!

Life comes at you SO fast, and looking back I can see mistakes where I said "I'll do it later, I'll do it next year, etc." and then "later" and "Next year" passes and it never happened.  My goal is to do "better" and not put it off, but make a conscious effort to do it NOW, today!  I'm sure not getting any younger and I already have regrets of "I wish I had of's" and I'm tired of that ... SO, this year ... I'm going to do better!  I guess that's looking like my "word for the year" ... so here's to you and yours and hopes that you're encouraged to do BETTER this year too!

Tammy

1 comment:

  1. We are so alike. I also love a new year, love making goals and I am also getting back to blogging. One of my goals for 2012 is to blog several times a week with pictures. Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete