Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Some Days Are Like, Just So Random (said in my 80's valley girl voice) ...

Okay ...  so ...  my computer crashed ... and well ... thank God my hard drive was recoverable ... computer was questionable, but I think it's going to pull through too!  It happened last Thursday morning, a day when I thought "what else" ... let's just say it was the icing on my cake!  Which actually a piece of cake might have helped!  ... but oh well ... hopefully my computer will be up and running this evening.

Went to the mountains this weekend ...  it was a much needed time to relax and recoup from the busy holidays.  Took an extra day off yesterday ... SO glad I did ... I was able to take down the Christmas decor, put it away, clean, and get the house back to somewhat semi-normal.  LOVE Christmas decor, but when it's time to take it down, I think it's the loneliest my house looks all year!  It makes me want to go buy a table arrangement or something!  Anything, to make it not look so bla.  I'm a little embarrassed that the tree didn't come down until January 16th!   YIKES!   That's CRAZY ... but my life is crazy - so I guess it goes hand in hand - lol!

Once my computer is up and running, I'll post some pics from the holidays ... had my annual cookie exchange in December and I'm excited to post pics about it.   We always have so much fun, and this year was no exception!   So, pics soon!

Crazy weather in January ... Tornadic activity in mid-January?!   Really?   60 degrees this morning?  Really?! 

Random thoughts for this post I know .... but I'm random at times ...

happy Random day,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment